Amazing volunteers and outstanding employers!
Thanks for spreading the word about Inspiring the Future
Since the launch of Inspiring the Future (ITF) in Australia in April, we have had hundreds of people sign up as teachers, volunteers, associations and employers. We’re delighted to see volunteers from different occupations, industries, organisations and pathways sign up to inspire and empower young people all over Australia.
A big thank you all who are spreading the word about ITF within their networks and organisations to encourage people to share their career experience and pass on their advice.
With 20 staff signed up (and growing), THALES are sharing the value of signing up as an ITF volunteer faster than anyone else! Thank you for spreading the word and encouraging your staff to share their experiences to empower young people.
· Director, Maritime Ship Repair Services
· Apprenticeship/Trainee Supervisor
· Metals & Engineering managers & tradespeople
· Finance analyst
· Training simulator technician
· Project managers (Business and technical)
· Technical & Weapons Manager
· Principal Combat Systems Engineer
· Facilities & Infrastructure
We’re pleased to have the support of the ARC Group with 11 of their staff signed up as volunteers! (Sydney & Brisbane) Their variety of career experiences will provide different and valuable perspectives for students.
· Marketing specialist
· CEO (Business background)
· People & Culture Manager (HR)
· Financial planner
· Sales manager (Brisbane)
· Job Path consultant (Brisbane)
· Senior recruitment consultant (Brisbane)
· Sales coordinator
· Recruitment Delivery Manager
· Senior consultant, change and communication
· Agribusiness manager
· Historical services manager
· HR consultant
· Manager Treasury Development and Transformation
How can you encourage others in your organisation and networks to sign up?
ITF asks "can you spare one hour a year to share your career story with young people?" – You can ask others to do the same!
Share your experience or knowledge of ITF with your colleagues and peers to increase the reach of the campaign and help inspire and empower more young Australian’s in their career journey and transition from school. It's easy to share with your broader network, share this Linked In the article by Schools Industry Partnership CEO Ian Palmer.
Not yet signed up?